Tania Nkungula, D.D.S.
Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Nkungula has lived in different parts of the world and is fluent in Spanish, Chichewa and speaks some French. She has a strong commitment to giving back to her community locally as well as internationally. To this end, she has participated in local screenings and dental promotions as well has leading a trip to Malawi to provide dental care.
She served as an Associate Professor at Meharry Medical College before embarking in private practice in 2003.
In her spare time, Dr. Nkungula enjoys music and the arts, running, travelling, and spending time with family while keeping up with her daughter Sidney.
Dr. Nkungula’s professional and academic affiliations include:
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association, Maryland Dental Society
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society
Dr. Nkungula’s hospital affiliations include:
- Prince George’s Hospital Center
- Laurel Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center